- Alameda Chamber of Commerce
- Alameda Library Oral Histories
- Park Street Business Association
- Greater Alameda Business Association (GABA)
- Alameda Architectural Preservation Society
- Alameda Legacy Home Tour
- Alameda Pedicab
- City of Alameda
- USS Hornet Museum
- Alameda Sports Project
- Pacific Pinball Museum
- Alameda Naval Air Museum
- California Historical Radio Society
- Frank Bette Center For The Arts
- Alameda Info.com – Be sure to check out the collection of old Alameda postcards!
The Alameda Legacy Home Tour has been an Alameda tradition for many years. The Legacy Home tour takes place once per year, on the fourth Sunday in September. Ticket holders can visit homes not normally open to the public, and stroll through neighborhoods rich in cultural heritage.
The 2020 date for the Legacy Home Tour is September 27.