We are working to improve the experience of the Alameda Museum and better serve our diverse community through our exhibits and permanent display, and we want to hear from you.
- What do you want to know about Alameda’s past, in the present and the future?
- What subject would you like to see more of in the permanent exhibition?
- What subject would you like to see less of in the permanent exhibition?
- What information about Alameda would be helpful to you, your family, and your community?
- What stories and knowledge is not being told by the Alameda Museum or other historical institutions?
We invite you to visit the Alameda Museum during the month of October, and to complete our Exhibitions Survey to share your thoughts about our current displays. Then join us on Zoom, Monday, October 17, for a conversation and workshop about the displays at the Alameda Museum, and other exhibits the Alameda Museum can curate and support.
If you have questions, please email Rasheed Shabazz, exhibitions and events committee chair: [email protected].
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.